- * Over 15 years experience in Computer Graphics Industry, mainly in Films and Animation fields (Maya, Softimage 3D, Alias Studio, Explore...)
- * Character TD and animation specialist with Maya (and MEL/Python scripting languages)
- * 10+ feature films in USA, France and Germany :
- - "Rango" and
"Transformers(2): Revenge of the fallen"
at I.L.M., San Francisco, California, USA
- - "Soulman" (teaser)
at BlackLightMovies, Montrouge, France
- - "Cinderella 3D"
at Delacave, Paris, France
(---> W.I.P Trailer )
- - "Igor"
at Sparx*, Paris, France
- - "Happily N'ever after"
at B.F.C., Berlin, Germany
- - "the Stone Council" and
"the Last Legion"
at DUBOI, Boulogne, France
- - "Renaissance"
at Attitude-Studio, Paris, France
- - "Immortal (ad vitam)"
at DURAN, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- ( Currently participating at "Reflexion",
first 3D short by Yoshimichi Tamura,
at Planktoon, Paris )
- * Maya and Zeno user at I.L.M. : character rig and envelopping, tools development (MEL, Python), Rigid ad Cloth Simulations.
- * Former Industrial Design Engineer.
- * Regularly Maya Trainer in 'Gobelins' animation school, Paris, where I was trained myself.
- * Maya Character Rig Trainer at Walt Disney Feature Film France, Montreuil (now closed).
I focus on finding the best combinations in Rigs, Animation tools and Rigging/Simulation Methods considering animators needs, character design as well as pipe-line constraints.
I have experience on both realistic and non-realistic movies but I admit to prefer more cartoony, graphically creative design and animation styles.
I see team work as the understanding of everyone's point of view, from technical to artistical and interpersonal aspects in order to make as versatile, light and flexible tools and methods as possible.
Final goal being to enable everyone in the animation field (animators, SFX people and directors) to be as creative and productive as possible..
Making other's work easier and funnier will often show on screen. And even if it doesn't, well, it'll make better memories for everybody in the team anyway!
- . Character Animation, Rig/Deforming and Animation Pipeline specialist, mainly with Autodesk Maya..
- . High problems solving capabilities in these fields.
- . MEL, Python and PyMel scripting.
- . Supervision, Supervision and Training skills.
Demo Reel :